Cultural capital is committed to supporting the success and achievement of young people going that extra mile to facilitate successful outcomes. A strong ethos of support lays at the heart of the organisation. The delivery of mentoring programs is where we started, and it will continue have an important role in all our current and future program and initiatives.
We are currently one of London largest and best provider of European social fund and Education skills funding Agency funded mentoring support programs. Since we established in 2014 we have developed a reputation for our ability to deliver comprehensive programs of mentoring and financial support designed to meet the need of young people while supporting them to engage participate and achieve in sustainable means of education or training.
To deliver program aimed at supporting young people you need to be young people focused:
our mentoring program go well and beyond contractual obligations and our mentors go that extra mile to facilitate attainment achievement and progression. Don’t take our work see what our partners have to say about us.
We offer a comprehensive program of support which includes:
- Designated mentors to support young people on the program throughout the entire academic year
- Regular One to one and group-based support emotional social behavioural and academic support
- Access to a qualified therapeutic counsellor
- A package of Financial support for each young person engaged on the program to facilitate workshops, training educational and enrichment activities materials and equipment
- Access to wide range workshops and activities
- Impartial information advice and guidance
- Pathways and support in to employment training and apprenticeships